Tuesday 6 December 2011

Print Screen


This is where I'm up to at the moment. In getting to this stage, I copied and pasted the following image 3 times, clipping masked it to the back and side wall and skewed them to fit the perspective:

I used this one for the ceiling and the floor:

As you can see on the print screen, I've had many a idea but have decided against them. These include hanging shells as it looked too fake and cheap, another mannequin swimming upright but I could not replace the cheap looking dress, an Alexander McQueen dress I wanted to feature in the window but became too pixilated and finally, a n image including a wonderful floating dress that I edited but it looked too out of place.

I also located the font Liberty London use, used a website to type a preview and saved it as an image. I had to magic wand the white background to then use on my back wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment