Friday 2 December 2011

Liberty

After researching Liberty London's window displays, I've decided to use this brand! If I can get my own photography that is.



To see some of the displays Liberty have selected and posted on their website click here.

My favourite are:
I love the way Liberty used a well known story to portray a trend or merchandise!  Might try to think of any stories that take place underwater e.g. little mermaid and use that for inspiration!
Welcoming a trend via window displays could also be introducing a macro trend, e.g scarfs! I could take something like the colour 'blue' and/or the hat trend and create a window display based on that!




Using important events,  politics, or worldwide issues as a window display is very creative! These then turn into trends! I could use the issue that made 'underwater' a trend and use that: 

'Only 50 years left' for sea fish'


No comments:

Post a Comment